2.12.2009

Meet Chewie!

I was playing around with the camera a couple nights ago, and inevitably the faces of my favorite little dogs ended up in the path of the lens. Yes, I said dogs!

I know I've introduced much-loved, silly Wicket here already...


... but it's the first glimpse of Chewbacca, better known as Chewie, here on the blog.

Hello!
Chewie's the newest addition to our home. Since we moved a couple of months ago, we felt we finally had the space to provide another little dog with a home (and Wicket with a friend)! Chewie came to us from a rescue group on Petfinder.com and we couldn't be happier with him... definitely makes life even more interesting!

8 comments:

Lolita Haze said...

VERY adorable

Jessica said...

a NEW puppy? can't wait to meet him! :) and happy that you're posting more, too!

Jess said...

Crazy dogs.

young said...

Hey Vir, very cute dogs. must be a handful!

Jane said...

Chewie is just as adorable!!!!! =0) yay for wicket and his new buddy pal! now he just has to share the mommy/daddy love.

Pink Thumb said...

Oh so cute!

Cathleya said...

Welcome new pup!

Ivana said...

How cute! I wish my apartment is bigger so we can have a dog!

I also love your carpet by the way :)