Wicket Biscuits for Dogs
3 small glass jars of chicken baby food
1 cup rice flour
1 1/2 cups of your pup's current dry kibble
1/4-1/2 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese, optional
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Put the dry kibble into a food processor and pulse in spurts until the kibble is a coarse meal.
3. Empty the baby food jars into a medium mixing bowl.
4. Add the rice flour and ground dry kibble and mix to form a dough. If using cheese, add to mixture now. Add water or extra rice flour as needed for mixture to take on a very stiff consistency.
5. Roll the dough out on a smooth, hard surface, dusting with flour as necessary to prevent sticking.
6. Using a small cookie cutter, cut out individual biscuits and place on a cookie sheet.
8. Bake for 20 minutes, then turn off oven and let sit until oven is cool. Turn trays if necessary so the biscuits bake evenly.
7. Brush tops of the biscuits with olive oil.
9. Feed 1-2 biscuits as a treat, and enjoy sloppy kisses from your happy spoiled puppy! Store extra biscuits in the fridge and make sure your best canine friend has lots of fresh water available at all times.